Laptop "hung up" and will not responf too turn off. Lenovo…

Customer Question
Laptop "hung up" and...

Laptop "hung up" and will not responf too turn off.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Lenovo e535 laptop

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your E535? Have you installed any updates recently?

Trackball, touchpad and joy stick / touch pad have no effect. No updates other than Microsoft.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Little blue ehrrrl keeps turning.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/11/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Sheri, Expert replied 4 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. Please try holding the power button in until the computer powers off. Then remove the battery and plug in and press and hold the power button down for 30 seconds. Then power on without the battery. Then shut down and install the battery again. Then power on and test.

Please reply and let me know if that works for you or if you have any questions. Then we can go to the next step if needed.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Hi, I haven't heard back from you. I just wanted to follow up to see if everything is resolved and whether you still need assistance. Please reply and let me know.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert