I’m trying to recover my password for well over an hour with…

Customer Question
I’m trying to recover...

I’m trying to recover my password ***** well over an hour with my Apple ID who keep prompting me with useless rejection messages. My iPhone is my only contact with outside world and I have church members coming at 5 which adds to my stress. Leslie

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Today I was kindly reminded that my Apple ID is my email address, but when I use it when prompted, I’m told it’s incorrect and I’m back in the twilight zone. L.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I went to Apple ID reset and that’s why I’ve gone round and round with verification codes with their robot over and over even when I do what is prompted. L

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That’s ok but I don’t have a working computer right now. Sorry

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
3/12/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 5 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Are you receiving the verification codes it sends to you?

Please let me know

Thank you