I cannot remember my password to open my Lenova. I haven’t…

I cannot remember my...

I cannot remember my password ***** open my Lenova. I haven’t used it for a good while. I’ve tried 7 of my passwords.. will I be totally locked out if I keep trying. There is not a reset option.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

A lLenova laptop with windows 8 that my grandson gave me.

Technician's Assistant: What Lenovo model do you have?

Where is that model number located. All I see is Lenova Windows 8 Intel Pentium.

Technician's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your Lenovo? Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don’t think so. I want to access a Word or document program to write some letters.

3/11/2018
Fran
Fran, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your today. I apologize for the extended wait time you've experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Do you still need assistance?

No but you can call if you want to.
All I need to know is how to get a new password.
Can I enable Veriface Pro?
I see I still need my previous password. Are you going to respond. I haven’t gotten a response.
Fran, Are you able to answer. Let me know if you are still there.

yes

Sorry for the delay. I'm back now

If it is your lenovo log in password. You have have to use a password ***** tool.

how do I access it.

You will have to download a password ***** and put it on a flash drive

the password ***** will load from flash drive. And it will open all the log ins and you will just need to clear them

Is your machine connected to Microsoft account?

I don’t know

Is it windows 10? or 7

Oh I see it is a windows 8 machine

8

Is your log in a Microsoft account?

If its your Microsoft email. then all you would need to do is go to Microsoft and do a forgot password. But if it isn't then the password ***** is the only thing you can do

Probably. I don’t know what else it would be. My Dell which just di was Microsoft. d
Ok. But from where do I download.

hold let me get the link

It will tell you how to use and download

Can I help you with anything else?

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars/ click on write review to submit at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Thanks, Fran
**************************************************************

Fran
Fran, Computer Support Specialist
No. Thank you. My only complaint is the time it took to respond.

Sorry we are very busy today. And sometimes we get very involved with helping customers. That take longer then we plan