My former room mate has my old phone with my lyft app and…

Customer Question
My former room mate...

My former room mate has my old phone with my lyft app and credit card information i need to close that account and start a new one

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Its was on a lg phone

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Lyft?

About a week ago

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/11/2018
Tech Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. Please give me just a moment to review your question.

Please note: You may see offers for ADDITIONAL SERVICES that are automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional. Please feel free to ignore them.

Is this going to cost me 45 dollars i thought it was supposed to be 5 dollars

Ideally, you would be able to delete an account through the Lyft APP or through the Lyft website at www.lyft.com. Unfortunately, there is no option to delete an account. The only way to do it is to Tap 'Contact Support' from within the APP, or email *****@******.*** or call(###) ###-####/strong> and have them do it for you. Please include details letting us know why you want your account deactivated.

Please give this a try and let me know the results. If you have any problems with any of the steps or need clarification, just let me know. If for any reason this doesn't work for you, please tell me so I can provide additional help. I am committed to working with you until the problem is fully resolved. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!

As an independent contractor I don't have access to billing information but you can contact Customer Support via email at *****@******.*** or you can view options for contacting them by chat or phone at ww2.justanswer.com/help.