Would like to chat with a person. Want to chat 1on1. Want to…

Customer Question
Would like to chat...

Would like to chat with a person

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Want to chat 1on1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Want to chat 1on1.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

3

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/11/2018
Tech Support Specialist: technicalcat, Consultant replied 4 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Consultant

Hello and thank you for using this service. My name is ***** ***** I will help you now.

Please tell me what problems you are having with the computer.

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.

I want to cancel this service. I have not used it and want to discontinue it
Cancel.
Please cancel