Trying to reset my password. Ipad. Microsoft. Followed

Customer Question
Trying to reset my...

Trying to reset my password

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Ipad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Microsoft

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Followed directions which lead me here

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
3/12/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 5 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To reset your iPad's passcode, see:

https://support.apple.com/HT204306

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------