Can't reset my password for chumba casino. Samsung s7. What…

Customer Question
Can't reset my password...

Can't reset my password ***** chumba casino.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Samsung s7

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Galaxy?

What do you mean?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Galaxy? What have you tried so far?

Just today. I've tried all the password ***** remember.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/12/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To reset your password, click on the "Forgot Password" option on the Chumba Casino website, below where you normally log in:

https://www.chumbacasino.com/

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------