I've been waiting for an answer to my computer question for…

Customer Question
I've been waiting for an...
I've been waiting for an answer to my computer question for an hour now - does it usually take this long for a response? According to the message at the top of my screen it says 'experts are reviewing my question'...just trying to figure out whether to stay with this or try another company.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/11/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Ugo A, Computer Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Ugo A
Ugo A, Computer Software Engineer

Good afternoon,

My name is*****'m sorry for the long wait. If you still need help, please feel free to list your question now and I'll do my best to resolve it. Thank you.