Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Andy, Computer Consultant

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
It is my galaxy j7 sky pro that i am having problem with, I
chaitanya reddy
chaitanya reddy, Technical Support Engineer
it is my galaxy j7 sky pro that i am having problem with, … read more
It is my phone. Last year someone got ahold of my phone and
IT Miro, Studying for Masters Degree in IT
It is my phone. Last year someone got ahold of my phone and racked up Bill's on them. I just need one card that will allow me to buy coins on HOF. Can you help me with that please? … read more
I am trying to recover my old facebook account. It is the
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Networking
I am trying to recover my old facebook account. It is the one I have used for a number of years now and I can't get back into it because I forgot the password ***** originally set it up with. How can … read more
I have a h515 lanova desktop it wont load windows its stuck
Sudipto, Hardware Engineer
hi i have a h515 lanova desktop it wont load windows its stuck in repair mode … read more
I have pandora premium account so I can listen to my music
Pete, Senior Engineer
I have pandora premium account so I can listen to my music when it is in airplane mode. I just bought a new phone a Galaxy 9 and it is asking for a Device activation code I assume that is why it no lo… read more
Not tv. J3 phone. Screen has been locked and unable to get
Kris R
Kris R, IT Manager
Not tv. J3 phone. Screen has been locked and unable to get into it. Need password ***** is too small so probably hit wrong key. Have to always wait an hour to retry or longer. Is there a way to bypass… read more
How do I get my friend request button on my phone again on
Michael T
Michael T, tech support specialist
How do I get my friend request button on my phone again on my Facebook account. It's gone … read more
You have shut me down again for a security check. To get
Pete, Senior Engineer
you have shut me down again for a security check. To get past this, I need a mobile phone number, which I do not have. Nor do I have text on my landline. What do I do now? … read more
Help me find my Microsoft account, please. I'm a senior
Josh, It Support Specialist
I'm a senior citizen and just got a new laptop and I don't know the answer to your question' … read more
I had windows 10 on my computer. Computer was not in use for
Suhasini Velu
Suhasini Velu, tech support specialist
I had windows 10 on my computer. Computer was not in use for a while and now it seems to be gone and i DON'T KNOW HOW TO GET IT BACK … read more
I got a new iPhone 8 a couple weeks ago. I activated it and
Kris R
Kris R, IT Manager
I got a new iPhone 8 a couple weeks ago. I activated it and all was fine. As of yesterday, when I try to make a call, it says the number or code I dialed is incorrect. I can't even call to resolve thi… read more
I can't get my printer to print. Since I got a new computer
UranIT
UranIT, IT Consultant, Network and System Admin
I can't get my printer to print. Since I got a new computer about 3 years ago, it hasn't worked. Do I have to have a landline phone access? … read more
I have 2 internet accounts, one is with aol the other is,
UranIT
Hi, I have 2 internet accounts, one is with aol the other is***@******.***, and I can"t get to the gmail account. Please guide me so I can check my mail in that account! … read more
I was trying t o verify email address..all of a sudden, I
Josh, It Support Specialist
I was trying t o verify email address..all of a sudden, I was asked to change I don't even know what passwords. Cannot not get into email at all. … read more
I don't know what my password is anymore for my Apple ID
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Associate of Science in Social Sciences
I don't know what my password ***** ***** for my Apple ID sign on .it has my birthday as 9/6/1932 and that's wrong, my fault. It is 9/7 not 9/6. Don't know how to change it.also It won't take the pass… read more
I don't seem to be able to connect the camera, I was trying
Robert M., Bachelor's Degree
I was trying to connect to my phone a android s7edge … read more
How can I reach the man that I was in contact with on
Expert, tech support specialist
How can I reach the man that I was in contact with on OKcupid? Our e-mails were not always sent to each other or sent later in the week. Now the man that i was extremely interested in and he was inter… read more
Ive already paid for download but it said Ive tried too many
Robert M., Bachelor's Degree
I've already paid for download but it said I've tried too many times - finally figured out how to uninstall Norton, but now I can't download my new subscription - had to change credit card number so c… read more