I want my $5 back. I got nothing for it. PLEASE sent it to…

Customer Question
I want my $5...

I want my $5 back. I got nothing for it. PLEASE sent it to me!

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

A S7Edge phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I don't know. How do I find out?

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

I paid $5, I can't afford anymore

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I got it Friday, and can't set up anything. I'm trying to set upEmail.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/11/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago
Suhasini Velu

If you do not wish to utilize our services, you can Customer Support via email at***@******.*** or you can view options for contacting them by chat or phone at ww2.justanswer.com/help to request a refund.