I have been trying to sign into an account that I have had…

I have been trying...

I have been trying to sign into an account that I have had for almost thirty years. It tells me that it does not recognize the user name

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My free aol account

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access AOL? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser on my laptop

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have tried to reset the password ***** it will not let me past the sign in screen does not reconize me

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I dont know of anything except I cant get into anything on AOL even my addresses

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/11/2018
Fran
Fran, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your today. I apologize for the extended wait time you've experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

thanks I need it

what is the aol address?

Fran
Fran, Computer Support Specialist

Ok let me get the remote link for the remote session. Hold please

click link https://techfran.screenconnect.com/ and on the join page put in this code 35116

You need to be on your computer for this session

Are you on your laptop now?