The screen will come up but when I push f11 for a time it…

Customer Question
The screen will come...

The screen will come up but when I push f11 for a long time it still doesn't reboot what else can I do

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Hp Windows 10 laptop

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have?

Model # 15- bn070wm

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

N0 it works 2 days ago

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/11/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Fran, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Fran
Fran, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your today. I apologize for the extended wait time you've experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Please explain what you are trying to accomplish by pushing f11

I turn on the computer and click to put my password ***** it want even if I push f11 for a long time

What is on the screen when it just boots up before you push anything

I don't gave the money. What was the $5.00 for
I don't have the money. What was the 5.00 for
Your a cheat. I will tell al my friends about you website

I'm sorry sir this is a paid service

Well I don't want it
Ok