Help me get this Facebook account deactivated, I cannot get…

Customer Question
Please help me get...

Please help me get this Facebook account deactivated, I cannot get it deactivated! I don't remember MY password ***** when you send a code IT DOESN'T WORK, I NO LONGER WANT FACEBOOK IT'S A PAIN IN MY __ _ _ MY # 843 _ 476 _9100

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

I don't know because I don't want nothing to do with Facebook it's just A lot of people that seem to be running there mouths about nothing! I still want Google and my photos

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know anything about these phone's someone said I should get on this Facebook thing? What a mistake, I don't like it and don't know how to use it and I can't deactivate my account I have been trying to get it deactivated for the last hour or more please get this deactivated , I wish not to return to this Facebook account thank you

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
3/11/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S

Thank You Dustin, I don't like Facebook I have no use for it
Dustin, I'm dieing I have found out I have cancer, well I didn't just find out it was found in 2010 I have had surgery but ,I just found out I moved pretty much all through my body
I just have me and God, I'm trying to get everything taken care of before the day comes , I don't have any one on my Facebook account and I want to deactivate it and I have done all the steps but I can't get it to deactivate, I won't be wanting a Facebook account, please help me get it off and out of what life I still have, thank you for being here for me

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Dustin, just cancel every thing I can't afford the $31.00 which is not mine please don't take the $31.00
All this for trying to deactivate my Facebook account ? I assume you are not charging the $31.00 because you was no help to me, you have a good day, sorry I wasn't wanting my facebook account, please don't charge the visa card, I was pretty much cussed out for asking if I could use their card my name is ***** ***** this site was not helpful

Not a problem, here is the refund link

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0