Lost password got notice that someone near Dallas asked to…

Lost password ***** notice...

Lost password ***** notice that someone near Dallas asked to change settings I did that but I am in Pomona ca

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

I phone7

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Apple 7 I phone

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Consumsur cll

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Yesterday abut 7am tod

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

7amyesterday I tried to change password & was told it would take 24 hours today I got Male it was requested fromsomewhere near dallas

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/12/2018
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please for which service this is for?

Please let me know

Thank you

Richard, Computer Specialist
Don’t know what u want I new at this
Like what

Thank you

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

I really don’t know what I’m doing CHH

Ok, on which step in my instructions are you getting stuck on?

Run the program don’t know how

To run the program, please click on the file that downloads, if you are on a windows computer the file will be at the bottom of your screen.

I’m happy just confused

ok, but which step of the instructions confuses you?

Can’t find file

Are you on a windows computer?

Google doesn’t acep robots txt

Are you on a windows computer?

I’m on an apple 7 I phone
Google has block text from robots called

Do you have a computer there?

No
I have a lap top i don’t know how to use

What is the part of your email address after the @ symbol?

iCloud

Thanks

Can you please use my link below and reset your password *****

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Once done, use the new password ***** sign into your account

Let me know how you go please

That sends me to Apple id
I filed out the paperwork and they said it will take 12 day to process
How do I connect to Eee pc with windows xp

How do you mean by connecting it?

Went to a friend who got the job done
Delete contact***@******.***