I can not connect with my sister on Skype it keeps saying…

I can not connect...

I can not connect with my sister on Skype it keeps saying waiting for her to accept my invitation but she never receives the invitation

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

A few weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Skype?

To call her and I get no answer. She receives a message of a missed call from but it never rings into her computer we both are signed into skpe and talking to each other on the phone at the same time so we can relay what is happening on our end

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

I cant think of anything

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/11/2018
Robert M., Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your computer question. All I ask in return is that you please give me a 5 star excellent rating.

are you sure that you have her correct skype address?

has she tried to add you?

Robert M., Consultant
When can I expect to hear from you?

sorry i was away for a moment

this is the link we can use if you have a windows computer

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=0c605381-296e-4c03-8028-2b3753ef6fe6

it will allow you to download AND RUN a program called elsinore screen connect