I need help with Android problems I've been hacked and need…

Customer Question
I need help with...

I need help with Android problems I've been hacked and need to clean it up. Every time I get to someone to help me phone goes off

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your Android phone?

Moto skuxt176,8

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Moto? What have you tried so far?

Since I was told I had a security problem last week it was supposed to be fixed they had it off over night now I'm getting request from all over the world I don't want this I've been hacked

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Google sent me a no. To change the SMS card some message would go to messager instead off msages no one could texte are I couldn't text out

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/12/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly do you see on the screen of the phone?

Please let me know