My Google email is hooked up with my android phone and I…

My Google email is...

My Google email is hooked up with my android phone and I can't remember what the password ***** ***** be able to change it. My work iPhone is linked to it as well so I can't update it either. The codes sent to my work email and cell phone don't seem to be working and it asks for the month and year I created my Google account and I have no idea how to get that info.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No just my phone.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes I type in the answers and codes and it says it still can't verify me

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not off hand

3/11/2018
Robert M., Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your computer question. All I ask in return is that you please give me a 5 star excellent rating.

can you get into the phone or are you locked out of it?

Robert M., Consultant
I'm on it now

ok my phone number is ***** the secure section

if you can call me on a phone DIFFERENT from the one with the problem that would be great

or if you put you number in here i can call you