I would like to change my credit # to pay for service. I…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to change my credit # to pay for service

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I only like to change my credit card from M?C to Visa to pay my bill

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

No problem only like to change my card

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, but please make the change easy, so I can pay my microsoft account, Just had my 86 birthday, please be simple

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/11/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.