I have tried to make my payment over the phone and it won’t…

Customer Question
I have tried to...

I have tried to make my payment over the phone and it won’t let me get through...it is due today

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

CricketZTE

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

I have just got this one

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No I hav changed phone numbers

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/11/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.