For got yahoo.com pass word. Laptop. About every thing. Can…

Customer Question
For got yahoo.com pass...

For got yahoo.com pass word

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Laptop

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

About every thing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Can he help me with my passwords to reset or recover

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Computer
3/11/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 month ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

It sounds like you forgot the password ***** your Yahoo account so in this you can try to reset the password ***** your account please follow the below steps in order to do that:

1. Click on this link https://login.yahoo.com/account/challenge/username?done=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.yahoo.com%2F&authMechanism=secondary&sessionIndex=QQ--page.
  2. Enter your Yahoo! Mail email address or your phone number.

Tip: You don't have to include the @yahoo.com part of your email address.
  3. Click Continue. Yahoo! Mail's sign-in helper will now walk you through the reset options.

If you have a mobile number associated with the account and can access text messages received there:

1. Click Yes, text me an Account Key under Do you have access to this phone?. If you're unable to receive or see text messages at that number, make sure you choose I don't have access to this phone so you get other options for resetting your forgotten Yahoo! Mail password.
  2. You'll receive an account key by text within a couple minutes. Enter it under Verify that you have this phone.
  3. Click Verify.

If you have a secondary email address associated with your Yahoo! Mail account:

1. Click Yes, send me an Account Key under Do you have access to this email?. If you suspect somebody may be reading your email or if you cannot receive messages at the address anymore, click I don't have access to this email instead.
    1. Type the account key you got by email under Verify that you have access to this email.
    2. Click Verify.

If you do not have access to either a secondary email address or phone number, Yahoo! may ask you for other information to verify your identity, such as contacts in your Yahoo! Mail address book.

Once you have successfully recovered access to your account, you can change the Yahoo! Mail password to whatever you like (and will remember); it is best, ***** ***** to use a strong email password.

Please let me know if it works for you.

Andy, Computer Consultant