With my computer - nothing. actually I'm inquiring about MS…

Customer Question
With my computer -...

With my computer - nothing. actually I'm inquiring about MS Office 365. I have a on year office 365 subscription and it recently expired, again. went to best buy where I purchased it and have been told that I need to contact MS for renewal. So ... here I sit. what do I need to do?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Toshiba satellite...OS I don't remember. how do I find that (again)?

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

The MS Office 365 just expired I guess w/in the week.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Think that's it. however I want to put the renewals on my best buy card.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/11/2018
Tech Support Specialist: George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 5 months ago
George Sibiya
George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer
Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for utilising our services
Please go to www.office.com/renew and follow the steps on the attached and advice if you encounter challenges .
Warm regards
G
Tech Support Specialist: George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago

I trust the above has resolved your issue

Please advice if otherwise

Regards,

G