I am trying to download roblox on my sons samsung laptop and…

Customer Question
Hi i am trying...

Hi i am trying to download roblox on my sons samsung laptop and i cant figure out why it wont ensable me to do so

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update ROBLOX?

On this computer it never has

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your ROBLOX?

He has a account and everytime i try to open and download the certain game it says cant open on crome os

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope ty

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/11/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

What is the model of the laptop and what version of Windows is it running?

where can i find that info for you please
not going to secure connection ty

Check for operating system information in Windows 10

1. Type about in the search box on your taskbar, and then select About your PC.
  2. Look under PC for Edition to find out which version and edition of Windows that your PC is running.
  3. Look under PC for Version to find out which version of Windows 10 your PC is running.
  4. Look under PC for System type to see if you're running a 32-bit or 64-bit version of Windows.
64.0.3282.190 (Official Build) (32-bit)
Revision 0
Platform 10176.76.0 (Official Build) stable-channel daisy
Firmware Version Google_Snow.2695.132.0
Customization ID SNOW
JavaScript V8 6.4.388.46
Flash 28.0.0.161

Okay, you are using a chomebook it looks like.

You will need to go to the Google webstore and download the Roblox app, like you would on a phone.

ok i think i did it'
how will i know if i did it successfully

You should be able to click the "open" button to open the app

Find and open an app installed using any of the following methods:

• From the apps list: Click the Launcher icon , and then click All Apps .

• Navigate through the apps list to locate the app, or enter the app name in the Search field. Click the app icon to launch the app.

should i go back to the roblox page or how do i get to the download part to be able to open
Find and open an app installed using any of the following methods:From the apps list: Click the Launcher icon , and then click All Apps .Navigate through the apps list to locate the app, or enter the app name in the Search field. Click the app icon to launch the app.
I still can't open the app
i dont know if i need to download again, but i have installed already and everytime i go back to thast page it still says play in app....this is frustrating
i have already paid the $ 5 and i would think you be kind enough to remote access me for no additional cost and help me fix this please

Use the following steps to install a new app on your Chromebook:

1. Click the Launcher icon , and then click Web Store.

2. The Chrome Web Store opens in a new tab. Locate the app you want to install by entering the app name in the Search Apps box, or by scrolling through pages and collections in the app store.

3. Move your mouse pointer over an app that looks interesting. To view detailed information about the app, including reviews (if available), click the app name.

4. If the app is free, click ADD TO CHROME to install the app.

5. In the Confirm New App window, click Add app to install the app.

Still canot fine one to download for computer please help
I found the page and it only shows wallpaper to be able to download
Tech Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 4 months ago
Jeffrey B

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Do you still need assistance with your issue?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Tech Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 4 months ago

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff