I have a Digiland Android tablet. I am unable to open a new…

Customer Question
I have a Digiland...

I have a Digiland Android tablet. I am unable to open a new Google doc on the tablet. I have done it before.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your device? How old is it?

Model #DL1026. It is 1 yr. old

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Android device?

I am wanting to open a new Google doc in my Google Drive. I receive a message that itis unable to open google doc

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that is the issue I am needing help.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
I am sorry. I could not wait any longer for answer. Please send to email.
3/12/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly happens when you try to open the Doc on the tablet?

Please let me know

Thank you