Forgot my password for my account and my backup email. And I…

Forgot my password *****...

Forgot my password ***** my account and my backup email. And I don't have backup phone any more

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Security quistions

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/11/2018
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

It sounds like you forgot the password ***** your email account if yes may I know who is your email provider for example Gmail, yahoo?

Aparna Indresh
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok

I could see that you have requested for secure remote assistance before we start may i know the operating system of your computer is it windows or mac?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It is windows
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
How long does it take
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Have they finished.

Sorry for the delayed response could you please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=b0c1323f-fe30-4955-8131-a60cc4a0df97 in order to start the remote session.

May I know if you are able to connect remotely?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No what rmski
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No what email and password ***** you usr

Please click on this link http://http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=b0c1323f-fe30-4955-8131-a60cc4a0df97 so that i can take the remote access of your computer and work on your issue to fix it.

May I have your email address so that i can check for the password ***** option from my side?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Sorry that I didn't get back to you my email address is***@******.***

For security purposes, please verify the missing digits

complete the phone number ending with 15

(3**) ***- Enter 2 missing digits at index 4 from end 15

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
but I no longer have my same phone number. And someone else has that phone number.

I am sorry but without having access to recovery phone number it is not possible to recover the account.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
What can I do if anything to get into my account to get my old emails?

May be you can try to call this number(###) ###-####and if the owner of this number is ***** he can give you the code otherwise it is not possible to recover the account and also may i know how do you access your account is it through browser, phone, tablet?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Tablet

Okay, if you were accessing it through browser then we can check for saved passwords in browser but as you are accessing it through tablet we can not do that.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok thanks

Sorry for the inconvenience caused i really appreciate your patience and thank you for your time.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Since I can't get it fixed is there anyway I can get my money back? Thanks

I am a user of the site just like you and cannot help you with site-related issues. You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support and can ask for the refund

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you so much for your time.

Thanks.

Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh