The keyboard on my surface is not working. My surface is…

Customer Question
The keyboard on my...

The keyboard on my surface is not working. My surface is about 3+ years

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I Have a surface and it has Windows 10 but I left it at home so I will have to try later when I have it with me

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Actually since November and I have the university tech and another person look at it and I have also called the help desk but I am going to be in St. Louis on the 18th and thought that might be a good time to take it to the store and let them look at it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess my only question is whether I can take it to the store and have them look at it.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/11/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 4 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

go to start menu > search cmd and right click on it and choose run as administrator
copy this command in and press enter dism /online /remove-package /packagename:Package_for_RollupFix~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~16299.248.1.17

I will have to continue this call later as I am at my office and only wanted to know if I could take my surface to the store at the St Louis Galleria and have them look at it and possible repair it.

ok

you would need to call them directly