I have forgotten my password and can’t get on my laptop. HP…

Customer Question
I have forgotten my...

I have forgotten my password ***** can’t get on my laptop

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

HP Pavillion23

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your PAVILLION23? Have you installed any updates recently?

A wireless printer also HP

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don’t think do

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/11/2018
Tech Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. What do you see above the password ***** on the login screen? Do you see an email address?

Please note: You may see offers for ADDITIONAL SERVICES that are automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional. Please feel free to ignore them.

A symbol I don’t know what is and Wayne Miss below that
Corr: Wayne Moss below the symbol maybe a people????

I'm sorry. I was hoping that it was an email address. If it were that would mean that you were using a Microsoft account to login which could be easily reset.It sounds instead as though you are using a local account to sign on.

I am opting out of the question in the hopes that another expert may be able to help you. The next expert will see our entire conversation, so there will be no need to repeat anything. You will be notified by email when another expert has begun working on your question. Thank you for your patience.

Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

I did not get an answer. I was billed twice within minutes of each other please csnvle my orders. You answered with a question. Where do I report this