I changed my email address but want to go back to my

Customer Question
I changed my email...

I changed my email address but want to go back to my original one and correct only my password

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I have a cell phone too but am unable to get messages on either my phone or IPad

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes. I just changed my email address but want to go back to my original one.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I am not very savvy with this stuff and probably made my problem worse by changing the password ***** the password ***** the problem. Haven’t been able to get messages in 2 days

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
3/11/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!