I need to order a new battery - and i don't know the battery…

I need to order...

I need to order a new battery - and i don't know the battery #

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

80 He Windows

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

After charging 100% it rapidly drains to 0

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No - thanks

Model Number:
80HE
Serial Number:
PF082U4W
Hello?
3/11/2018
Jamie Macko
Jamie Macko, Computer Engineer

My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist today. Is this for a Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro laptop?

When looking up that model number that is what I am returning.

If so, the battery you need is here:
https://batteryclerk.com/products/yoga-3-pro-11-80j80021us-yoga-3-11-5y10-battery?sku=CS-LVP311NB&c=CSLVP311NB

Please let me know if this if for a different laptop. I searched the serial number as well on Lenovos database but it did not return a result.

If this resolved your question, please rate me 5 stars!
Thanks,

Jamie

Jamie Macko
Jamie Macko, Computer Engineer
i found the exact model #. Does the battery model remain the same?
Yoga 3 Pro 1370 20448, 80HE

Thanks for the info. Please use this link for the exact battery match:

http://www.battdepot.com/us/model/notebook+battery/lenovo/yoga+3+pro+1370/lln258.aspx

-Jamie