I don't know i tryng to reset my password and don't let get…

Customer Question
I don't know i...

I don't know i tryng to reset my password ***** don't let get in my account

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My computer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It's a HP ,windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

This is the first time . sorry i dont speak to much english and i try to answer your question

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/11/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I know for which account you are trying to reset the password ***** ***** your email account?