I deleted the Uber app as it would not take my credit card.

Tried ti reintall the app...
I deleted the Uber app as it would not take my credit card. Tried ti reintall the app but there is no get net to it
3/11/2018
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, What is the model and brand of your phone please?

IPhone 6x if x is wrong its the larger phone
$39 to get the Uber App is a rip off I will go to the apple store

You are referring to the automated offer from our system. There is no way to remote into your phone, I am sorry for any confusion.

Please Open the App Store.

Tap the Search tab.

Type Uber and tap Search.

Install Uber

Let me know the results

Thank you

it worked thanks

I'm glad to know that the problem has been resolved, If you have a moment please rate my answer by clicking on one of the stars, Positive rating are appreciated

Thank you

Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast
good job