I can't remember how to get on to hangouts can you help me…

Customer Question
I can't remember how...

I can't remember how to get on to hangouts can you help me please?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I have a acer computer and I don't understand what you mean by Operating System (OS)

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I used to use hangouts but now I can't seem to get them back

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/11/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Eric Ewing, IT Pro replied 4 months ago
Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Experience: I am a technology professional with 20 years experience, and hold 15 industry certifications (from hardware/software repair to mobility to IT Security, and everything in-between!).

Hi! I'm Eric, a computer expert who's been paired with you through JustAnswer.com. I'm reviewing your question now, and will return w/ an answer soon!

Good morning! To access Google Hangouts, please open your web browser and navigate to: hangouts.google.com

If you've forgotten your Google password, you can recover your accounts at: accountrecovery.google.com

I hope that helps!

Hi again! I am just checking back in to make sure I fully answered your question? Please let me know...

Thank you!

Hello! Just quickly checking back in to make sure your issue is now resolved? When you have the chance, would you kindly let me know? Thanks so much for using JustAnswer.com!