My friend add a password to her windows 10 user account.

Customer Question
My friend add a...

My friend add a password ***** her windows 10 user account. When I went to restart the pc after the password ***** there was an automatic windows update. Now she cannot log onot windows 10 the message states the password ***** ***** but it was not as far as I know How can I fix this

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Hang on

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer?

Asus

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Only since she aded a password ***** I said and since restarting the pc and a windows update started. I have tried to reset the pc but it requires a password ***** every reset

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No that is it

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
3/12/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 5 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you still require assistance for this?

Please let me know