Had to reset and now I need to add new password. On my PC.

Customer Question
Had to reset and...

Had to reset and now I need to add new password

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

On my PC

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Windows 10 HP Officejet Pro 861

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Windows 10 HP Officejet Pro 8610

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OfficeJet?

Off and on 4 days

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

4 or 5 months -my son was my tech and took care of this stuff but he passed away a y last August and I am lost

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I changed my cell to(###) ###-####

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/11/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. Sorry for the delayed response.

please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in. Let me know when this is done.

I am ok now - I got my grandson to help now all is well -thank s for trying. Close this out now.
Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago

If you do not wish to utilize our services, you can Customer Support via email at***@******.*** or you can view options for contacting them by chat or phone at ww2.justanswer.com/help to request a refund.