I couldn't find my PayPal password so I reset it and

Hello Pearl, I couldn't...

Hello Pearl, I couldn't find my PayPal password ***** I reset it and realized I was resetting my Gum tree password ***** pay for an upgrade and even if I haven't reset that Gum tree password ***** would feel safer to change your Pay Pal password ***** be secure and when I retied to do this I don't have the old one. Thanks

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Does Explorer sound right as I'm only self taught

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your PayPal?

Do you mean password? as it was a fair while ago and I'm always paying on it and I keep my passwords away so today I can't find just the Pay Pal password ***** it must be here. Thanks Diane

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Thank you, ***** ***** is only resting my Password

3/11/2018
Russell H., Computer Systems Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your computer and Paypal password *****

To recover your PayPal account's password:

- Go to www.paypal.com.au (or other PayPal site, if appropriate. I am assuming you are registered with PayPal Australia.....)

Click on Problem with login? which link you will find underneath the Log In button.

Then choose "I’ve forgotten my password"....

and type in the email address that you used to create your PayPal account (i.e. the original email address of your PayPal account.)

Enter the security code you are shown, without spaces.

Click on Continue, and follow through the process carefully, to get a reset password ***** sent to your email account, or similar means of resetting the password ***** your PayPal account to a known value that you can use, etc.

I hope this advice works for you!

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Thanks.

Russell H., Computer Systems Expert
Thanks Russell I now have the Password ***** out for Gumtree and Paypal and all is ok as I haven't had to change a Password ***** so long and it became confusing. Thanks Diane

It's very good to hear that Diane - thank you for telling me. And thank you, ***** ***** consulting JustAnswer.com. Have a great day!