I do NOT remember my facebook password... which is it ?? I…

I do NOT remember...

I do NOT remember my facebook password ***** . . which is it ??

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

I do not remember really , very sorry !!

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

I want to join a food service but I couldn’t sign in throug facebook , infotunately !

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No. . I want to know the exact password ***** facebook , that ‘s it

3/11/2018
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer which is a paid independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

Do you know your facebook sign in email address ?

Are you using a windows or ma computer?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Do you know my facebook password ???
Please !

Sorry to say that other than you nobody knows your Facebook password.

But we can reset the Facebook password ***** you let me know your Facebook sign in email address.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Silviomastro195(@gmail.com

Could you please re-check that email address because i see ( in that email address.let me know

Please let me know the correct email address that you are using to sign in to Facebook account because the one you gave above is incorrect.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I’m sorry : ***@******.***

No problem.Do you have access to this email account ?

I see that you have requested for remote support but to do remote support i need to first know whether you are using a windows or mac computer so please let me know that first.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
an Apple i Phone

Sorry to say that remote support wont work on phones.Do you have a windows or mac computer ?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
But I do not have facebook on any computer

That is OK we can reset the password ***** a computer and then you can enter that password ***** the phone.

Also do you have access to your***@******.*** email account ?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I do

In that case first we will try to solve this issue using this normal conversation page with my instructions.

Please open this link password ***** link : - Facebook Password *****

Then enter the email address you gave above and click on search that will give you the option to send a code via email.Select that and continue in the next page you will get a field to enter a verification code which is in your gmail account send by Facebook. Enter that code in the password ***** page and it will allow you to reset/change the password.Once password ***** ***** then use that new password ***** your Facebook account to access it.

Please try it and let me know the result.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The problem is that I just create an account with GOOGLE and I just create a new PASSWORD ***** I would prefer to mess with it !!!!!!
Facebook is something different . . I do not touch GOOGLE

You do not need to change anything in google just follow my above instructions and let me know.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Okay . . let’ d try !

Good please do it and let me know.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me turn my LOP TOP first !

You can do the above instructions on your iphone too but it will be little complicated if you do not know how to get back previous screen to enter the code.On a laptop it will be easy and if needed i can remote access to your laptop and do it for you too.Let me know.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I would prefer if you do it John . . You know better how to go about it , right ???

OK is this laptop and Windows or Mac ?

John, Computer Support Specialist
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It’s a LAPTOP

Its a laptop but it has a operating system in it like Windows 7 or 8 or 10 or Is it a apple one like High Sierra, el capitan ?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I believe it’s a WINDOW 7

Do you know the brand of your laptop ?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It’s a new one but it’s a PRESARIO CQ62

OK its a windows computer.Which web browser are you using to open web pages (Edge,Internet explorer,Google Chrome,Mozilla Firefox)?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
INTERNET EXPLORER

Open internet explorer then type the following : - https://tinyurl.com/y9xabrr3 in the top address bar of Internet explorer and press enter and see if that opens a Join Your Secure Remote Assistance Session page and let me know.

If you do not know where address bar is please check the image below

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok John. . . I just enter those words and press ENTER and now what should I do ???

After entering that did you get justanswer Join Your Secure Remote Assistance Session page ?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I seethe term “ I AGREE “

click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect.

Let me know once you have done that much.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
My contact number is (###) ###-####

Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
OK JOHN

Got it.

Phone app and Facebook password ***** has been solved using remote support.If you need any help in the future please use this link to ask for me http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-john/

Sincerely,

John, Computer Support Specialist