I can’t receive my emails, when I put in my password it is…

Customer Question
I can’t receive my...

I can’t receive my emails, when I put in my password ***** is telling me it’s wrong. I don’t send emails only receive. Example phoe account, gas account power etc., can you please help me cheers

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

If I don’t I have forgotten them, maybe my phone number

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Do you know why this has happened it started after Xmas about the 28th haven’t received any since

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/11/2018
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer which is a paid independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

On which email account are you facing this issue and how do you access this email account is it using web browser (Google chrome,Safari) or using a email application (Microsoft outlook,Mozilla Thunderbird)?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

I can’t afford to pay for this pleasure so I am closing off now

OK i will request customer service to close this question.

Sincerely,