HOW DO i REGISTER AN ANDROID TABLET? 3 MONTHS SINCE THE DATE…

Customer Question
HOW DO i REGISTER...

HOW DO i REGISTER AN ANDROID TABLET?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your device? How old is it?

3 MONTHS SINCE THE DATE OF MANUFACTURE TB-X103F

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Android device?

I used a desktop computer at the lenovo sitehttps://support.lenovo.com/au/en/productregistration

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

I could not get anything but windows hec

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/11/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I am unable to connect to the internet with the device, please tell me how to do it

Do you have a wifi network available to connect to?

I am not interested in paying any additional charges. All I want to do is register the device

You can ignore any automated offers that may pop up - they are sent automatically by the site and not by me.

Do you have a wifi network available to connect the tablet to?

Hi, just following up on your question - do you still need help with this?