I have a laptop I can't get into. Have it set up with

Customer Question
I have a laptop...

I have a laptop I can't get into. Have it set up with outlook account and tried my password, tried resetting password, tried everything and can't log into my laptop at all. Running Windows 10 on laptop. Can you help me somehow. I've tried getting into command prompt and it won't let me without the password. A friend of mine told me it's likely my email was hacked.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Outlook account on any other devices?

No - I can't get into it at all

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I've tried all of that and it tells me I haven't provided enough information. It has now locked me out completely for 24 hours

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Is this going to cost me anything cuz I have no money to spend

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/11/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

I sure do

This is a paid service. I can see that you mentioned that you do not have money to spend.

Call customer service at 1-***-***-****