I am trying to reset my account password. Microsoft window…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to reset my account password

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Microsoft window 7

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Broadband

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I have tried reset several times

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/11/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!