I am having trouble getting in to my google account and all…

Customer Question
I am having trouble...

I am having trouble getting in to my google account and all my other accounts my desk computer chrasted and i am on a lap top

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your laptop?

Noand i want to keep my gmail account***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are solid and which are blinking on your router?

No lights are blinking

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/11/2018
Tech Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Please find reply box below to post your response

Is your laptop connects to internet?

no

Are you trying to get it connected to internet?