I tried to download an security update for Windows 10

I tried to download...

I tried to download an security update for Windows 10 yesterday and it didn't work error code was as follows

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

0xc1900208 sorry forgot code

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer?

HP Touch Smart

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Pavilion? Have you installed any updates recently?

Whats Pavillion

Technician's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No just want to make sure right security is updated

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/11/2018
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S

Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

To start the connection, please click this link

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=7ea2cc81-8a88-479d-9216-d30ddd7a9775

On the next page, scroll down and click the agree button.. It should then ask you to save or run the elsinore screen connect file. Run it, and then when it asks you to allow it, do so. That will connect us.

If you get stuck completing the above steps try them again, and if you still cant connect send a reply and let me know what web browser you are using, so I can give you specific steps on how to connect.

Dustin S