Wireless printing. Wirlessprinting. Never has worked

Customer Question
Wireless printing Technician's Assistant:...

Wireless printing

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Wirlessprinting

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Never has worked properly wireless printing from my phone only prints the subject on a quarter of the page

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Don’t know

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No every thing else seems to be working fine

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
HP 2540
3/11/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Sheri, Expert replied 5 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. Is the computer you print from a Mac or PC? If PC, is it Windows 10 or what version?

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

The computer works fine with the printer. It's my I phone an Apple that when I print from it the subject is only on a quarter of the page.
I shouldn't be charged for no support!!!! And then sign up for securely connect for additional charges!!!!