How do I register my home magic jack? a11320011866b, We just…

Customer Question
How do I register...

How do I register my home magic jack?

Technician's Assistant: What magicJack model do you have?

A11320011866b

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your magicJack phone? What have you tried so far?

We just got it today, set it up using the ethernet, made a couple of calls and now when I try to dial out it says I must register

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that it will work as promised.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/11/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Louie, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Louie, Computer Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer; an independent site with members providing product information, repair tips and technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.
My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question regarding your "...home magic jack..."
I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Initially and to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than / to address the above.

I plugged the magicjack into the outlet and then into the phone , it worked fine then I got a message saying I have to register
. Followed all the instructions and its still giving me the same message.

Still, let's try check and review the basics. Proposed preliminary tries (if have not been done):

• • plugin the magicJack device into a USB port of a computer;
  • • then click / tap HERE to check if the device can be detected;
  • • for PC, the magicJack Desktop Application will automatically launch;
  • • for MAC, double-click the magicJack icon to launch the Desktop Application;
  • • the Application will guide you through the Activation process;
  • • once done, click / tap HERE and login to your account;
  • • hover on "Phone Numbers";
  • • click / tap on View - Renew - Change;
  • • Device Status would show expiry date and telephone number assigned to magicJack;
  • • or hover on "Account ";
  • • click / tap on Account Details;
  • • Device Status would show expiry date and telephone number assigned to magicJack.