Cannot get my tablet to turn on. 4 days. Maybe. Have had…

Customer Question
Cannot get my tablet...

Cannot get my tablet to turn on

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

4 days

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Maybe

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Have had problems getting it charged before this I probably need a guide book

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/11/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Cris, Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Cris
Cris, Support Specialist

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

What is the make and model number of your tablet?

Ellipsis DDOIR7TH100
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

cannot get payment info into your page. # is correct but keeps telling me it is not

Call customer service at 1-***-***-****