It is my iPhone that I am trying to retrieve my Apple ID…

Customer Question
It is my iPhone...

It is my iPhone that I am trying to retrieve my Apple ID password ***** do I use my phone to send this message?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

It is a long time ago and I bought a new phone and had the old sim card from my old phone inserted as it was activation locked because I could not recall the apple ID password

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I believe so as we tried everything - I was told we should wait for this retrieval call to get the password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I have the new phone here and my case id is100451112042 and I need to get the old info from my phone which had a telephone number of(###) ###-####if that helps

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/11/2018
Tech Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. Do you have a computer that you can use for troubleshooting purposes?

Please note: You may see offers for ADDITIONAL SERVICES that are automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional. Please feel free to ignore them.