I lost my amazon pass word help me to get access to amazon.

Customer Question
I lost my amazon...

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My internet amazon account

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Hp elite-one 800 G1 touch all in one

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I am ignorant as to remember my password ***** I do not know how long this has been a problem HELP!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

That is pretty much all I can give you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/10/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago

Did you try resetting your password ***** amazon password *****?