Reset password for. Cell phone. What do you mean. I have…

Customer Question
Reset password ***** Technician's...

Reset password *****

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Cell phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

What do you mean

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

I have been trying to get one password ***** my email ***** ********@******.*** that I can remember and have both for all of my app as well

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/11/2018
Tech Support Specialist: David L, Systems Engineer replied 4 months ago
David L
David L, Systems Engineer

My name is David.
First open the Gmail login page at Gmail.com.
Type in your Email address and then click NEXT.
Click on ”Forgot my password”
Click on the ”Try a different question” link.
Choose if you want to receive your verification code to your mobile number via Text or by voice call. (Don’t close the page yet). Select the option that works best for you and click the Send Text Message or Call Me button to submit the request.
When you have received the verification code, insert the code into the box provided by Google to verify it is you then enter a new password ***** test login.
Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.