I have a message that comes up on my screen and tells me…

I have a message...

I have a message that comes up on my screen and tells me MSVCP100.dll is missing from my computer. It also tells me to try and reinstall. I have no idea what all of this means. My computer is an HP.

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Would that be on the back of the computer or on the side?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

This has been going on for a couple of days. I haven't tried anything because I would be afraid of doing something wrong,

3/10/2018
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good morning/afternoon! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today!

I'm happy to help fix this. Would you like to do the remote service so i can see and fix this issue OR would you like to tell me more over chat and I can give you some options to try?

Specialist Sean S.
Is there a charge for this?
I would prefer that you take over.

yes, there is. It should've already came up on the screen just a moment ago. This will cover any support for this issue.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=31d5ee27-d408-47d5-a347-84abafcbf326

^^... Thank you!... Go to this link and follow all the prompts to download the run the program. I'll be connected once you do. Please let me know within 5 minutes if we're not connected. Thanks!

I have already accepted the charge.
It is telling me that it can't find the page.

Correct. You should be good now. Just click the link I posted above to download and then open the program so i can get connected. If you run into any issues, let me know exactly what happens and we'll go from there. Thanks!