It no longer acseps a charge. I bought The RCA cambio in…

Customer Question
It no longer acseps...

It no longer acseps a charge.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

I bought The RCA cambio in January of this yr.

Technician's Assistant: What RCA model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

RCA cambio Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Justo notised it last might. Moving plugs

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/11/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Russell H., Computer Systems Expert replied 4 months ago
Russell H., Computer Systems Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your RCA 2-in-1 tablet computer question.

That most likely is owing to a failure in the battery; or perhaps a failure in the charging system.

Either way, your RCA tablet is protected by RCA warranty, since it is within a few months (not to mention the 1-year full warranty coverage period) of its purchase date.

For information about warranty repair - the website isn't very clear - phone RCA North America at(###) ###-####/(###) ###-####

It may be that a different co. than RCA actually has the tablet sent to it for warranty repair... but I'm not sure (the website not being at all clear) which company it is.

(It might be VoxxInternational: https://voxxintl.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/203105827-Consumer-Electronics-and-Accessories

or not...) Telephone RCA, they will tell you for sure. Be sure to have your proof of purchase date at hand when calling them. Good luck!

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Thanks.

Thank you. I fixed it my self. You did nota tell me anything i did nota already Check. Hace a great day

I'm glad to hear that it is fixed, by whatever means. I would be interested to hear how it got fixed, if you care to mention it. Otherwise, thank you for asking your question here, and have a good evening.