Updated Windows 10 yesterday and no start up menu,no

Updated Windows 10 yesterday...

Updated Windows 10 yesterday and no start up menu,no settings access,no edge.not working.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Hp pavilion

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Pavilion? Have you installed any updates recently?

Updates were supposedly installed yesterday.Took 3.5 hours to update.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Help!

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/10/2018
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.
Are you contacting us through the same computer or using your phone?

Same computer

Okay, can you press the windows key on your keyboard and let me know if your computer responds for that.

No remote assistance

Please ignore that and let me know what happens when you press the Windows key.

Nothing happens.

This seems to be an issue with the latest windows update with a lot of people.

I am sorry for the experience you are going through but you may have to contact Windows support directly.

Let me fetch those numbers for you.

Thank you.
Are you sending Windows support numbers?

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/

Please use the above link to get in touch with Windows/Microsoft support team.

Sorry, but where are support numbers?

You can get the numbers on that page or you can also email them.

Since am on a different geographical location I cant find the numbers for you on your location.

My apologies.

Thank you for your help.

You're Welcome.

If you have any follow-up questions, don’t hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to give me a 5-star rating.
And thank you so much for contacting Just Answer.
You can also directly write back to me
https://www.justanswer.com/electronics/expert-suhasini/
I wish you have an awesome day ahead!

Suhasini Velu