I keep getting phone calls saying it is from Microsoft they…

I keep getting phone...

I keep getting phone calls saying it is from Microsoft they say I need to call them because some thing is infecting my computer. They also send me text about my computer. Is this on the up and up.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I don't get text on my phone they send ones that pop up on my computer.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pop? What have you tried so far?

It has been going on for a while I turn my computer off for a while.

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/10/2018
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

It is a scam, do not call that number. Do not visit insecure websites, run an antivirus scan and remove all unwanted programs.

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Please send remote request from your screen.

I don't want that service

Okay